This article will show you how to edit photos using Live Edit.
Who can use this feature?
System Admin | Owner
- Select Modules > Live Edit > Photo Gallery
- Ensure Live Edit is turned on
- Select an Album
- Find the photo you would like to edit
- Select the KAM icon in the top-left corner of the photo to display your editing options
Modify: Change the photo or any other information about the photo
- Title: Allows you to change the title of the photo
- Photo: Allows you to change the photo
- Alternate Text: Allows you to add a description of the photo
- Caption: Allows you to add a caption of the photo
- Photo Credit: Allows you to add the photographer's name
- Featured?: Check this if you would like the photo featured
- Link: Allows you to add a link
- Display: Allows you to choose when the photo is displayed
- Save Changes: Allows you to save the changes made to the photo
- Move: Click the arrows up or down to change the order of the questions
- Copy Link: Will copy the URL of this photo to use to make hyperlinks in other areas
- Copy: Will allow you to copy and make changes, if necessary, and put it in another album
- New Item: Will allow you to add another photo to the album
- Unpublish: Will put the photo in draft status on the Admin side and not display it on the public side
- Delete: Will delete your photo from the public side and Admin side
- Modify: Change the photo or any other information about the photo
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.