The Jobs module lists jobs by category (Example: Administrative Services) and can be sorted by category, job title, posting date, and closing date. Individual jobs can include descriptions, date information, contact information, and miscellaneous information, and can have documents attached to the job listing from the Document Center.
Web users can sign up for email and/or text message notifications every time a new job is posted or if changes to the job have been posted. Web users must subscribe to the email or text message notifications by category, not the particular job. Employers can list jobs by creating their own accounts and paying for the listing by using the ePayment Center.
Employers' jobs will list under the Community Job Postings tab, and each of their job listings will be linked to their Employer's profile page.
- Organize jobs by category
- Provide links to important information, related documents, or additional job details to reduce phone calls and foot traffic
- Allow applicants to email or download an application
- Allow interested applicants to sign up for job posting notifications
- Set jobs to auto-publish and/or unpublish