This article will show you how to add a category to the Quick Links module.
Who can use this feature?
System Admin | Owner
- Select Modules, then Content, then Quick Links
- Select Add Category
- Fill in the information on the form
- Category Name (required): Create a category name
Start Date: Enter a start display date to auto-publish the category
Note: The default is blank and indicates the category will remain published until unpublished annually.
End Date: Enter an end display date to auto-unpublish
Note: The default is blank and indicates the category will remain published until unpublished manually.
Permissions: Setting permissions at the category level is suggested
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items and modify unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify published items, and accept or reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items, accept/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- Choose a saving option
- Cancel: Will delete what you’ve done
- Save: Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save and Submit (Authors only): Save changes and submit for approval
- Save and Publish: Will save the work and publish it for viewing