This article will show you how to create an account profile.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrator | Owner | Publisher | Author
Note: Residents can also create a profile in My Dashboard.
- This feature is only available for customers not currently using CivicPlus Single Sign-On.
- The exact steps may vary based on the layout of the customer's website.
- Sign in to your website
- Click My Account
- On the My Account page, click the Settings link
- Fill out the information fields:
- First Name: This is a required field. Enter your first name
- Last Name: This is a required field. Enter your last name
- Email: This is a required field. Enter your primary email address
- Display Name: Use this field if you do not want to display your real name
- Make my profile private: Select Yes to hide your profile
- About Me: Describe yourself within 500 characters
Photo: Use the "Choose Your Own" button to upload a profile picture from your computer
Note: You do not have to upload an image.
Shipping Addresses: Use the Add Address button to include an address to your profile
- Make this your default address: Enable this option to the address your primary address
- Click the Save button