This article will show you how to add a Quick Links widget to your page.
A category must be published and have at least one published Quick Link item in it before it will show on the front end.
Who can use this feature?System Administrator | Owner | Publisher
- Log in to your site
- Navigate to the page where you’d like to display the Quick Links
- Turn on Live Edit
- Select the Widgets tab and then select Modules
- Drag and drop the Quick Links widget to the desired area of the page
Note: You can drop widgets into the main content area of your page or in the Feature Column. Make sure you see a dotted container appear in the desired spot on your page before you drop your widget.
- Configure Widget Options
- Skin: Default is recommended
- Header Text: The text that will appear above the Quick Links (default is Quick Links)
- Option Set: Default is recommended
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget. If there are more items in your category than the number in this field, your citizens will see a link to View All items
- Number of Columns: Choose the number of columns you would like
- Category: Choose the appropriate category
- Select X at the top right corner of the Widget Options box to save your options
- Select Save to save the page changes