Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to publish an item.
- If you set a start date/time for an item, then it will not send out or publish until that time. When it hits that start date/time, then it will automatically publish.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > News Flash
- Select the category the item is in
- Find the item to be published
- Select Choose an Action > Publish
- A notification window will open; your options to send the notification include:
- Subject: Will auto-fill the subject information
- Comments: Attach a brief description of the alert
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Attach a message to the SMS notification
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device.
- On Start Date: Sends the item on the start date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the agenda immediately
- Select Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel: The notification will then send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected Alert Center category
Note: A category must be published and have at least one published News Flash item before it will show on the live site. If it still does not show, check that it has been related to the proper page(s).