This article will show you how to modify a List in Notify Me.
Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can only modify unpublished lists.
- You can only modify unsent messages.
- If your website also has the Jobs and/or Bids module and subscribers are allowed, these categories will appear in the Notify Me module on the public side of the website.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Notify Me
- Select Choose an Action > Properties next to your desired list
- Modify your List Details
- List Title: Create a list name
- Brief Description: Provide a brief description of the list's purpose
- Sender Name: Enter the name that will display as the email sender
- Reply Address: Leave at default to prevent email replies
- Allow SMS: Check Yes or No to allow text messages
- Start Date: Enter a start date if you want to auto-publish at a later date
- Note: The default is blank and indicates the list will be available immediately upon publication.
- End Date: Enter an end date if you want the list to expire at a later date
- Note: A notice will appear in Action Items 48 hours before expiration.
- Note: The default is blank and indicates the list will remain published until a manual unpublish.
- Show Archives: Check Yes or No to show the archives
- Permissions: Modify user permissions
- View: Viewing rights only
- Author: No publishing rights
- Publisher: Able to publish new items and changes
- Owner: Full rights to the list
- Select a Save Option
- Save: Saves changes
- Save and Publish: Saves and publishes the list (only for unpublished lists)
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
When mentioning a Notify Me List, can you call it list / category since it could be considered both? I typed in Notify Me Category looking for instructions to edit the category and this article did not come up in the results.Thank you!
Thank you for suggesting that tag idea! It has been added and should be more searchable now.
Your Help Center Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.