Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can only modify unpublished lists.
This article will show you how to modify a List in Notify Me.
- You can only modify unsent messages.
- If your website also has the Jobs and/or Bids module and subscribers are allowed, these categories will appear in the Notify Me module on the public side of the website.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Notify Me
- Select Choose an Action > Properties next to your desired list
- Modify your List Details
- List Title: Create list name
- Brief Description: Provide a brief description of the list purpose
- Sender Name: Enter the name that will display as the email sender
- Reply Address: Leave at default to prevent email replies
- Allow SMS: Check Yes or No to allow text messages
- Start Date: Enter a start date if you want to auto-publish at a later date
- Note: The default is blank and indicates the list will be available immediately upon publication.
- End Date: Enter an end date if you want the list to expire at a later date
- Note: A notice will appear in Action Items 48 hours before expiration.
- Note: The default is blank and indicates the list will remain published until a manual unpublish.
- Show Archives: Check Yes or No to show the archives
- Permissions: Modify user permissions
- View: Viewing rights only
- Author: No publishing rights
- Publisher: Able to publish new items and changes
- Owner: Full rights to the list
- Select a Save Option at the top of the page
- Save: Saves changes
- Save and Publish: Saves and publishes the list (only for unpublished lists)