Who can use this feature?
Users with Piwik Access
This article will show you how to email reports.
Due to issues with Segments retaining information, we recommend that you set up periodic email reporting for pages/sections that you may want historical data for.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Piwik
- Sign in to your Piwik account
- Select the user icon in the right-hand corner
- Select Email Reports
- Select Create and Schedule a Report
- Fill out the necessary information
- Description: Include a description of the reports you are emailing
- Choose a Segment: Select the segment you need a report for (default is All Visits)
- Email Schedule: Set up the schedule you need for the reports (Weekly, Monthly, etc)
- Send Report Via: Choose how you would like the reports sent
- Report Format: Choose the format you would like the reports sent
- Send Report To: Fill in the Email box with the address to receive the reports
- Display Options: Choose how you would like to display the reports
- Statistics Included: Check the boxes of the statistics you would like sent
- Select Create Report