Who can use this feature?
You can assign users to a Request Tracker form, which will alert them of submissions.
- All sales before July 1, 2020 will have this version of CRT™. If your contract started after this date, please view information for the new CRT package.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Request Tracker
- Underneath Categories on the right-hand side, expand your category and select your specific form
- Select the form
- Click Actions
- Select Properties
- Use the Assigned To buttons to assign the form to a user
- Note: You must activate users to view them in this list.
- Enter email addresses into the CC Email List
- Note: You must separate multiple email addresses with a semicolon.
- Note: The CC list will only send an email to the email address to notify the recipient that there is a request, the recipients will not be able to close the ticket or modify it unless they are set as an active user on the request tracker module. If they are, they will be notified and then they can go to the Request Tracker module back-end and manage the request.
- Click Save