Who can use this feature?
You can assign users to a RequestTracker form, which will alert them of submissions.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Underneath Request Types on the right-hand side, expand your category
- Select the form
- Click Actions
- Select Properties
- Use the Assigned To buttons to assign the form to a user
- Note: You must activate users to view them in this list.
- Enter email addresses into the CC Email List
- Note: You must separate multiple email addresses with a semicolon.
- Note: The CC list will only send an email to the email address to notify the recipient that there is a request, the recipients will not be able to close the ticket or modify it unless they are set as active users on the RequestTracker module. If they are, they will be notified and then they can go to the RequestTracker module back-end and manage the request.
- Click Save