This article will show you how to create a user. You can add a user to a front-end group or a back-end group depending on what the user will have permission for.
Who can use this feature?
- If the user already has a CivicPlus Single Sign-On account, you will not have to create an additional username and password for their CivicEngage Central account. Available user fields will only include First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Photograph.
- Select Modules > Site Tools > User Administration
- Select Add User
- Fill in the information fields
- Email Address (required): Add a primary email address
- First Name/Last Name (required): Add the user's name
- Photograph: Click Add to associate a picture with the user
- Start Date/End Date: Decide an activation date and/or expiration date
- Back-End Groups/Front-End Groups: Select groups to add the user to
- Select Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Saves the user, does not publish
- Save and Publish: Saves the user and makes them publicly viewable