Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can submit comments for approval. Publishers can add and send comments.
You can comment on the progress of a submitted request through Request Tracker. You can also share files that may be needed, change details about a request, or view associate requests.
- All sales before July 1, 2020 will have this version of CRT™. If your contract started after this date, please view the information for the new CRT package.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Request Tracker
- Select the category containing the submitted request
- Click Actions next to the request
- Select Add Comment
- At the bottom of the page, add your Comment
- Insert Canned Response: View our article Add a Canned Response as a Comment
- Click Choose File to add a file as an attachment link to your comment
- Convert to PDF: Convert your file from its original file type to a PDF attachment
- Note: For security reasons, anonymous users will not be sent attachment links or be able to view them.
- Click Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Saves comment, does not become publicly viewable
- Save & Publish: Saves comment, becomes publicly viewable
- This comment is only viewable internally: Mark the comment as only readable for internal staff
- Reply OK to the pop-up to publish for live view
- Click OK to send an email; click Cancel to prevent an email from being sent to the submitter and CC Email List
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
How do you print the history of a closed request?
Please sign in to leave a comment.