This article will show you how to modify a poll item.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Opinion Poll
- Find the category with the poll to be modified
- Select Choose An Action > View List
- Find the poll to be modified
- Select Choose An Action > Modify
- Adjust the following fields as desired (Mandatory fields are noted with a red asterisk)
- Start Date: Enter a start date for the poll to auto-publish on another date; the default will publish on the day the poll is created
- End Date: Enter the date you want the item to expire and auto-unpublish
- Question: Enter a brief question
- Answers: Enter brief answers
- Minimum two answers (yes/no or true/false)
- Maximum five answers
- Color: Default is black, change color as desired to display results
- Results: Choose from one of the following
- Display: After voting the end-user can view Poll results (Recommended)
- Do Not Display: After voting, the live side displays “Thank you! Voting Results Not Displayed.”
- Show Archives: Leave at default
- Click Save at the top of the page
- Cancel: Will delete what you’ve done
- Save: Will save the work
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.