This article will show you how to create a Hyperlink in pages using Live Edit.
Who can use this feature?
- Copy the URL address of the desired destination
- Navigate to your page
- Turn on Live Edit
- Click into Editor
- Type the text of what you want the link text to read
- Highlight the text
- Select the Insert Link tool
- Paste the address of the desired destination in the URL field
- Open in new tab: Click to open the link in a new tab (recommended for external links)
- Select Insert
- Select the checkmark on the right
- Select Save at the top of the page
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.