This article will show you how to delete a page, in either Draft or Published mode.
Who can use this feature?
Deleting from the Actions button in the Version tab deletes the version. Deleting from the Actions button at the top of the page deletes the page and all versions.
- Navigate to the page that you wish to delete
- Note: If the page you wish to delete is in [DRAFT] mode, you will not see it in the page navigation until you are in Live Edit.
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Select Unpublish All Versions
- Select Actions in the upper right corner
- Select Delete Page
- Note: If a page has subpages, you must delete all subpages first.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.