This article will show you how to edit an existing page on your site.
Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors cannot publish a page and can only modify unpublished pages.
- Navigate to the page you would like to edit
- Turn on Live Edit
- Click inside existing widgets to edit current content
- Choose to add new content with new Widgets
- Note: View our Widgets section on the Help Center for more information.
- Click Actions next to the desired version
- Select Options
- Edit the version options for the page
- Scroll to the top and select a save option when you finish editing
- Save: Saves edits
- Save and Publish: Saves the changes and publishes them to live site
- Save as Copy: Saves your edited page as a new page
- Save and Submit: Saves the changes and submits it for approval (authors only)
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
This article assumes you are already logged into the edit mode. When I navigate to the page I want to edit, I am not able to turn on "Live Edit" because the button is not there. I have to go to my domain/admin, log in before I can navigate to the page I want to edit. Is there a different way to log in with out have to go back to the beginning?
Please sign in to leave a comment.