The Editor has the option to expand the font options that are available to you. This includes more font types, sizes, and colors to be available in the drop-down.
- This option will affect all Editors sitewide.
- The setting will be disabled by default. When disabled, you will have font options enforced according to your site style guide.
- When the setting is enabled, you will have additional options for font size, font family, and font color.
Who can use this feature?System Administrator
- Navigate to Modules, Site Tools, and select Site Properties
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check Enable Font Options
- Select Save Changes at the top of the page