This article will show you how to move a page in the left navigation.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrators | Owners
- Log in to your Web Central website; website preferences may change what this looks like, but adding "/admin" to your website's URL will take you to a sign-in screen
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is toggled to ON:
- Click on a Mega Menu section:
Hover over, but do not click, a section header/page with subpages in the left-hand navigation to view the subpages:
- Hover over the page you wish to move and use the Move handle to drag and drop that page to your desired location:
- The site will automatically refresh; hover over the left-hand navigation again to view changes: