This article will show you how to move a page in the left navigation.
- To move a page under an existing page, you will need to move the page using the site map.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrators | Owners
- Log in to your Web Central site
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is toggled to ON
- Click on a Mega Menu section
- Hover over, but do not click, a section header/page with subpages in the left-hand navigation to view the subpages:
- Hover over the page you wish to move and use the Move handle to drag and drop that page to your desired location
- The site will automatically refresh; hover over the left-hand navigation again to view changes