The Pages Widget lists all of a page's subpages, typically used for pages that are more categorizations of the subpages rather than pages with content.
There are four formats for the Pages Widget that you select in the Widget options:
- List of pages, their descriptions, and a link to the page
- List of pages (link) and their descriptions
- Just the link/pages
- List of pages, descriptions, and descriptive image
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to the page you want to add the Pages Widget to
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Select the Widgets tab
- Drag and drop the Pages Widget onto your page
- Select the formatting options
- Skin: Type of Page Menu
- Heading: Add an optional title for the widget
- Format 1: Shows the parent page name and page description, while all second-level child pages will just include the name and a link to that page
- Format 2: Show the parent and child page titles and descriptions for both
- Format 3: Shows the page titles for both the main page and second-level child pages
- Format 4: Shows parent page and child page names and includes an image, along with each parent-page section
- Columns: Choose how many columns you want in the menu
- Depth: Choose how many tiers of pages you want to display
- Width breakpoint: Width at which this widget will switch from "narrow" to "wide" view (e.g. vertically stacked columns will be positioned horizontally, and thumbnails position themselves beside text instead of above)
- Click the X to exit the pop-up
- Subpages and links to subpages will display
- Click Save
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.