There are certain times when you may not be able to see what a page looks like when Live Edit is On, such as viewability with the Custom HTML editor. To better enable visibility into your edits during these scenarios, we have the ability to preview the page before publishing, and without the need to turn off Live Edit.
Who can use this feature?
- In order to preview the page, the preview link must be used.
- Users must be logged in and have the right to preview the page.
- Live Edit functions are not available while in preview mode.
- Navigate to the desired page
- Ensure Live Edit Is On
- Select Actions in the upper right corner
- Select Preview Current Page
- View a version of your desired page without editing capabilities
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Is there a way to create a preview page for someone who doesn't have rights to edit/preview a page? There are many times when Administrators want to look at a page before its published to review content & appearance. Aside from screen captures, I'm not sure how to accomplish this. -Would be cool to provide a temporary link...
Please sign in to leave a comment.