This article will show you how to restore a page from the archives.
Who can use this feature?
- Restoring a page does not publish it. The page will be in draft status and must be manually published.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Pages
- Select Go to Archives on the right
- Apply the Filters in the right column to narrow down your search.
- Keywords: Search for terms associated with the page
- Archived: Choose when the page was archived
- Display: Click to display only the latest revision; do not check to include all revisions
- Reason: Choose a reason the page was archived
- Click Actions next to the page you wish to restore
- Select Restore
- Choose to Restore to Original Page or Restore to a Different Page
- Note: Use Different Page if you want to copy information to a different page. This is useful if you want to copy the layout of a page to a new page on the site.
- The restored page will be in Draft status, click Save and Publish to publish it