Pages display static content that you can update and add to when necessary.
Modules populate dynamic information that links throughout the site and relates to the appropriate pages. Many modules have subscription options for your customers that allow them to subscribe to updates to the calendar, agendas, etc.
Information in Modules is generally brief and responsive to specific customer needs. This allows modules to be very specific: events for the Calendar, alerts for the Alert Center, agendas in the Agenda Center, and so on.
Modules are generally organized by category. Often administrative users are given access to specific categories that fit their role; permissions support this structure.
Modules Designed to Work Together
You can design and connect modules to work together to make your site even more engaging, with little additional effort.
Examples of module partnerships include:
- Calendar and Facilities with the ePayment Center
- Activities and Facilities with the ePayment Center
- ePay and Form Center
- Licenses and Permits with the ePayment Center
- Request Tracker and Forms – Citizen Request Tracker (CRT) Special Fields mapping available via Forms
- CivicSend with all modules lists