This article will show you how to add Staff Members to a Department in your Staff Directory.
- Ensure Show Items in Categories is enabled in Settings to view staff in categories.
Who can use this feature?System Administrator | Owner | Publisher
- Navigate to Modules and on the Content tab, click Staff Directory
- Hover over your department and select Add and the Add Item: First to add a staff member
- Fill in the information fields
- First Name / Last Name (required): Enter the member's first and last name
- Pronoun: Enter the member's pronouns
- Title: Enter the member's title/job position
- Phone: Enter the member's phone number and if applicable, the extension number
- Additional Phone: Enter the member's additional phone number
- Submits a Form: Select Yes/No to indicate whether or not the member submits a form
- Email: Enter the member's email address
- Show Email as: Enter alt-text for the member's email
- Link: Enter a URL for the member
- Link Text: Enter alt-text for the member's link that appears on the front end
- Biography: Briefly describe the member
- Photograph: Click Choose Image to upload a photo to represent the member. The recommended photo size is 275px by 415px.
- Show Archive: Select Yes/No if the member appears in the Archive
- Click Save and Publish at the top of the screen
Note: Authors can only select Save.
- To add more members, hover over your new member, select Add and then Add Item: Above or Below
Note: Select Above if you want the new member to appear above the current member in the list, or Below if you want them to appear below the current member.
- Repeat steps for as many members as you want