This article will show you how to edit photos in your Photo Gallery.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrator | Owner
- Go to Modules > Content > Photo Gallery
- Select the Photo Album that contains the photo you want to edit on the right-hand side
- Click Actions next to the photo you want to edit
- Select Modify
- Edit the information
- Title: Edit the title
- Change Photo: Click this button to upload a new photo
- View Full Size: View the full-size version of the photo
- Alternate Text: Enter the alternate text for the photo to ensure ADA compliance
- Caption: Enter a caption for your photo
- Photo Credit: Enter the photographer credit for the photo
- Featured: Check the box to feature the photo
- Link: Add an alternate link for your photo
- Display Text: Enter text to display on the front end of your site
- Open in a new window: Check this box to open the link in a new window
- Display: Add a Start and End date for your photo
- Scroll to the top and select Save Changes
- Save Changes: Saves the changes to the photos without publishing them.
- Save and Publish: Save the changes to the photos and makes the changes available to the public.