A Favicon is a small icon that appears to the left of your site address in the address bar of your browser. It is also utilized in mobile website shortcuts, bookmarks, Windows tiles, and webpage shortcuts.
- Only one favicon can be added to a website. A single website cannot have different favicons based on pages.
- It may take up to 24 hours for the favicon to appear in your site cache.
- Best results if the image is square (1:1) and the resolution is 260px or higher.
- You can use a third-party site to generate your image into a .ico file if needed.
- Navigate to Modules, select Site Tools, and then Site Properties
- Scroll down to the Add Favicon section and select Choose File
- Select the .ico file on your computer
- Scroll up and click Save Changes
- The new favicon will display
Note: It may take up to 24 hours for the favicon to appear in your site cache.