Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a category to RequestTracker.
- By default, this function is turned off. To have this function turned on, please contact your Client Success Manager or Support
- All sales before July 1, 2020 will have this version of CRT™. If your contract started after this date, please view the information for the new CRT package.
- Go to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Select Add Category on the right-hand side
- Fill out the form
- Category Title: Title of the request
- Sender Name: Add sender's name
- Reply to Address: Add a reply-to address
- Permissions: Assign appropriate permissions (if applicable)
- View: Users can only view content
- Read-Only: Users can only read content
- Author: Can create modify items and submit them for review, can modify unpublished items
- Publisher: Modify, delete, create, or publish items
- Owner: Full rights to the module
- Scroll to the top and click Save or Save and Publish
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.