Who can use this feature?
Categories in Request Tracker allow for ease of locating and organization of requests.
- All sales before July 1, 2020 will have this version of CRT™. If your contract started after this date, please view information for the new CRT package.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Select the category
- Click Actions next to the category name
- Select Properties
- Change the information
- Category Title: The name of the category
- Sender Name: The name of the sender
- Reply To Address: The address to reply to
- Permissions: Apply the appropriate permissions
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items, modify/delete unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items and publish/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items, publish/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- Email Details
- Subject: Keep default of "Request Confirmation"
- Header: Allows you to add text before the confirmation details
- Footer: Allows you to add text after the confirmation details
- Closed Request: Notifies that the request has been closed
- Note: A message is sent whenever a request is closed. Here you can specify the message text that is sent when the request is closed. Limit of 2000 characters.
- Reopened Request: Notifies that the request has been reopened
- Note: A message is sent whenever a request is reopened. Here you can specify the message text that is sent when the request is reopened. Limit of 2000 characters.
- Canned Responses
- Title: Title of your canned response
- Body: Information about the canned response
- Note: Click Save to save your changes to a canned response
- Note: Click Remove to remove a canned response
- Select Save at the top of the page