Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to make users active or inactive.
- Users must be a member of a Group with RequestTracker permissions enabled. These are managed via the Group Administration module or the Permissions tab in the RequestTracker module.
- Users must also belong to the Active Users list in the Users Tab in the RequestTracker module.
- Users that do not meet both criteria will get a message stating "You do not have user rights to this module." This includes System Admins. If a System Admin moves himself to the Inactive Users list, they will lose access to the RequestTracker module.
- If no one on your team has access to RequestTracker, have the Primary Contact for your account reach out to Support.
- All sales before July 1, 2020 will have this version of Citizen Request Tracker™ (CRT™). If your contract started after this date, please view the information for the new CRT package.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Navigate to the Users tab
- Select Make Inactive or Make Active
- Note: View our article Bulk Activate or Deactivate Request Tracker Users to make mass changes.