Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to make users active or inactive.
- Users must be a member of a Group with RequestTracker permissions enabled. These are managed via the Group Administration module or the Permissions tab in the RequestTracker module.
- Users must also belong to the Active Users list in the Users Tab in the RequestTracker module.
- Users that do not meet both criteria will get a message stating "You do not have user rights to this module." This includes System Admins. If a System Admin moves himself to the Inactive Users list, they will lose access to the RequestTracker module.
- If no one on your team has access to RequestTracker, have the Primary Contact for your account reach out to Support.
- All sales before July 1, 2020 will have this version of Citizen Request Tracker™ (CRT™). If your contract started after this date, please view the information for the new CRT package.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Navigate to the Users tab
- Select Make Inactive or Make Active
- Note: View our article Bulk Activate or Deactivate Request Tracker Users to make mass changes.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
How do I add users?
Also, I need to move Animal Control subcategories out from under Police Department, and make it it's category?
To add a user, follow the instructions on the article at this link: https://www.civicengage.civicplus.help/hc/en-us/articles/115004782553-Add-a-User. Be sure to give them the appropriate permissions (i.e., public works publisher) or they will not show up in your user list on CRT.
It appears you cannot move a subcategory. You can create a new category by following the instructions on the article at this link: https://www.civicengage.civicplus.help/hc/en-us/articles/115004788194-Add-a-Request-Tracker-Category.
Your Help Center Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.