Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify email details in Request Tracker if you need to update or change information.
- All sales before July 1, 2020 will have this version of Citizen Request Tracker (CRT™). If your contract started after this date, please view the information for the new CRT package.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Request Tracker
- Open the category that contains your form
- Click Actions
- Select Properties
- Select the Email Details tab
- Modify email details
- Subject: Subject of the request; default is Request Confirmation
- Header: Edit email header
- Footer: Edit email footer
- Closed Request: Message that sends when a request closes
- Reopened Request: Message that sends when a request re-opens
- Scroll to the top and select Save
Note: The body of the message will always be a copy of what the user submitted.