This article will show you how to change the permissions at the module level in the Staff Directory.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Staff Directory
- Select the Permissions tab at the top of the page to adjust permissions at a module level
- Adjust the permissions as desired
- (V) View: Viewing rights only
- (A) Author: Can create and edit items, cannot publish
- (P) Publisher: Has publishing rights
- (O) Owner: Has full rights to the category
- Select Save at the top of the page
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Article does not explain how to assign granular rights to modifying groups. I.E. giving treasurer publishing group permission to modify members in their folder under treasurer without assigning permission to the entire staff directory. I have users that want to know how to assign permissions to a folder in staff module so staff directory information can be modified
Hello Rick Cox!
The Modify Staff Directory Categories article has the instructions you are looking for. If you have any other questions or comments, please let me know!
Please sign in to leave a comment.