Who can use this feature?
If you would like to add an item to one of the module categories, you will follow these steps (the same process as doing these actions on the CivicEngage site).
- Find the category you would like to add an item to
- Note: If you do not see any categories lists, that means you do not have permissions to the module. You will need to contact one of your System Administrators to discuss access.
- Select Add Item
- Fill in the appropriate information
- Category: Choose the category you would like the item to fall under
- Title: Enter the title
- Lead In: Enter in a brief lead in; this is optional
- Full Text: Enter the full text you would like displayed; this is optional
- Display Dates: Choose the display dates
- Image: Choose an image; this is optional
- "Read on..." Text: Enter any "read on.." text; this is optional
- Link: Enter a link you would like to add to the item; this is optional
- Show Archives: Turn on if you would like to show archives
- Select a saving option
- Save Changes: Will save the changes made without publishing to the live site
- Save and Publish: Will save and publish the changes to the live site
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.