This article will show you how to apply a template to a module. Templates allow you to set a design that matches your department header packages and associate those templates with modules. This means that when a user visits a module, it will look the same as the pages they were previously on, causing a much better user experience.
Templates can be used for the Calendar, Facilities, FAQs, Form Center, Jobs, News Flash, and Staff Directory modules.
- The instructions may slightly vary from module to module. You will broadly want to access a category in a module, go to its Properties, and then select a template.
- For this article, we will use the Calendar module.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrator | Owner
- Access the desired Module
- Select your desired category
- Click Actions
- Click Modify
- Navigate to Properties
- In the Template drop-down, choose the desired template
- Select Save Changes