The CivicEngage Central Virtual Webmaster service allows CivicPlus to help you keep your website up-to-date and relevant at the highest level of convenience to you. Virtual Webmaster services will give you access to a personal point of contact who can make additions and changes to your content as well as provide consultation when needed.
- Designates a contact to make the desired updates to your site
- Provides consultation and recommendations regarding content
- Provides content development services after launch
- Provides small graphic design changes
- Provides assistance with training the Chat Bot
To obtain a Virtual Webmaster Package, you will need to contact your Customer Success Manager for pricing and implementation information. If you do not know who your Customer Success Manager is, contact Support.
Virtual Webmaster Process
After purchasing the Virtual Webmaster service, you will be introduced to your Content expert who will explain how and when to submit content, schedule consultations, and answer any other questions you may have about the process.
Most requests for content changes can be accommodated within 48 hours of receipt. However, limitations and restrictions on turnaround may apply to larger or exceptionally complicated requests.
Features of the Virtual Webmaster Package
The following features are included in the Virtual Webmaster package:
- An assigned content expert to help guide you
- 5 hours of personalized content attention per month (based on the package purchased)
- Access to advice and consultation from one of our content experts
- Small graphic design changes such as widget skins, graphic buttons, or banner images
- Ability to have CivicPlus help you:
- Add pages
- Rearrange navigation
- Update existing content
- Complete module entries
- Provide consultation and recommendations on current or new content
- And more!
- Assistance with training the Chat Bot
- Customers who currently take advantage of our Virtual Webmaster service have utilized this service to:
- Add agendas and minutes monthly
- Update calendar items
- Add new sections or pages to their content
- Consult on criteria for award eligibility
- Correct spelling and broken links
- Add a graphic button
- Change home page banner images
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.