The CivicPlus Search functions similarly to the major search engines found on the internet. This allows the end-user to use skills they already possess to quickly and easily find items they need on your CivicPlus website.
The following functions are available on the back-end of your site:
- View searches by site users on your website
- Specify your search results by start and end date, and search terms (keywords or phrases)
- Export your search results into a comma-delimited file (a file that separates the columns by commas), which is viewable with Notepad or Microsoft Excel
- Agenda Minutes are not included in the overall Site Search, only on the Agenda Center specific search.
- A deleted document will stop showing in the search results around 24 hours after deletion. If it has not yet disappeared, then you should submit a Support ticket so they can help you re-crawl your site.
- The Search module does not search 3rd party websites or databases.