This article contains links to webinars to help you learn more about compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Web Accessibility in Review: A Look at 2022 Updates and Predictions (December 2022)
- Preparing for WCAG 2.2: A Look at the New Accessibility Checks (November 16, 2022)
- The expected publishing date for WCAG 2.2 has changed to August 2023, however, the information remains valid.
- Intro to Assistive Tech: What it is, How it Works, and How it Helps People Access Your Website (March 2022)
- Web Accessibility for Beginners: The Basics for Success (July 20, 2022)
- Digital Accessibility for Local Governments 101 (February 23, 2021)
- Accessibility Roundtable (September 26, 2019)
There are no error-free sites. It’s a fluid measurement and different scan tools produce different results - there’s a lot that’s open to interpretation. The most important thing you can do is to show an ongoing good-faith effort to keep your content compliant. To learn more about what you can do, please view our tools and resources.