The CivicPlus Support Team provides limited third-party application support. While our Support Team is unable to assist with third-party accounts and development, we will always do our best to guide you in the right direction. If you are unsure if a feature is hosted on CivicPlus or integrated using a third-party, please feel free to contact Technical Support.
Here are some common troubleshooting steps to help determine where the issue resides to expedite your support.
- Go to your site's domain and place /rss.aspx at the end
- Example: http://www.civicplus.com/rss.aspx
- On the right-hand side, find the feed you want to integrate
- Select the feed
- If the page loads without error then the feed is operational and the issue may be with the third party. Contact the third-party application provider for further support.
- If the page does not load, then the issue may be on the CivicPlus end. Please contact Support with the problematic feed.
Note: Any RSS feed will only keep 2 weeks of data, so if the posting is set for a date later than two weeks from the existing date, you will not see it on the RSS page, this does not mean that it is not going to get pushed, it will appear on the page when it is within 2 weeks.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.