You can set rights at the pages menu in order to allow you to both set rights for one page but also allow you to push rights down to all subpages.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to the page you wish to set rights
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Select the Properties tab
- Select Permissions
- Select the groups you want to have access to this page
- View: Viewing rights only
- Author: Ability to create and edit items, but cannot publish
- Publisher: Create, edit, and publish items
- Owner: Full rights to the page
- Click Save Page Changes