This article gives instructions on how to assign permissions for pages and subpages with Live Edit.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to the page you wish to set permissions for.
- Ensure that Live Edit is ON.
- Select Properties in the vertical tabs.
- Select Permissions.
- Select the groups that should have access to this page.
- View: Viewing rights only
- Author: Ability to create and edit items, but cannot publish
- Publisher: Create, edit, and publish items
- Owner: Full rights to the page.
- Click Save Page Changes.