This article will give you an in-depth view of how to set up intranet options at varying levels, from individual groups to modules. To set up an intranet section of your website, you will need to set up 4 things:
- An intranet group or groups
- Module permissions
- Category permissions within modules
- Pages that will have the intranet content
Who can use this feature?
Task 1, 3, 4:
- Be sure to leave guest view rights set to 'off' for these pages.
Task 1: Set Up Intranet Group(s)
- View our article Set Up a Front-End Group
- Note: Do not select users in the Users tab; it is easier to add users to the group from the User Administration module.
Task 2: Set Up Page Permissions
- View our article Set Up Intranet Page Permissions
Task 3: Set Up Category Permissions
- View our article Set Up Intranet Category Permissions
Task 4: Set Up Module Permissions
- View our article Set Up Intranet Module Permissions