This article will show you how to obtain an embed code for your Youtube video so that you can embed Youtube videos into your site.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to your video on Youtube
- Click the Share button underneath the video
- Select Embed
- Copy the default embed code; make adjustments if needed
- Start at: Choose to start the video at a time other than the very beginning
- Show suggested videos when the video finishes: Choose to default show the viewer a list of suggested videos after they have seen the video
- Show player controls: Choose to display the video controls, such as pause, volume, etc
- Show video title and player actions: Choose to display the title and other player actions
- Enable privacy-enhanced mode: Youtube will not store information about visitors on your website unless they play the video
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.