This article shows how to enable CivicPlus Portal on your Web Central site and add a linked page to the front end of the Portal module.
- If the Portal module is not turned on for your site, fill out the CivicPlus Portal request form to enable it for your organization.
- Navigate to Modules > Portal
- Select the Properties tab
- Scroll down and check Enable Portal
- Click Save Changes
- Navigate to the Homepage
- Turn Live Edit On
- Select Add Page under the applicable section
- Add a Title, such as "View My Portal"
- Check Linked Page
- Add /portal as the Link
- Click Create Page
- Select Save and Publish
- Click Go There Now
- The linked page will direct to your Portal
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.