Current customers going through a redesign can preview what existing skin applications will look like with the new design using an interior page preview extension provided by their Project Manager. This article will explain how to use your interior page preview extension as part of your InPlace Redesign process.
- This extension does not apply to module pages, which cannot be previewed during this phase of the process.
- This extension will not work on simple page layouts. If you would like to preview a simple page, please reach out to your Project Manager for an alternate extension.
- Copy the link to your interior page preview extension, which should have been sent to you by your Project Manager after your Design Configuration Preview Meeting
Note: If you have not received a link to your interior page preview extension, reach out to your Project Manager for assistance.
- Log in to your site
- Navigate to any interior page you wish to preview with the new design applied
- Place your cursor at the end of the current interior page URL in your browser's address bar
- Paste the provided extension directly onto the end of the URL
- Press Enter on your keyboard
- You will be redirected to a temporary reskin of the page for your view
Note: This extension only temporarily reskins the page for your view; it does not permanently reskin the page for everyone who is looking at the page.
- Navigate to any other page from this preview page to automatically revert to the old design
- Repeat steps three (3) through seven (7) as many times as desired to preview additional pages on your site