The following steps explain how to access your placeholder homepage design as part of your InPlace Redesign process.
Access the Placeholder Homepage Design
- After your Design Configuration Preview Meeting, your Project manager will have sent you the link to your private, placeholder homepage design.
- Log in to your site and click on the link provided.
Note: The Mega Menu pulls from the live site structure and includes site styles. To preview the true Mega Menu design, refer to the interior page extension article.
Edit the Placeholder Homepage Design
As preparation for your upcoming launch, you will likely have some changes to make to the content displayed on the placeholder homepage. Before you begin, it is always a good idea to navigate to the Homepage Layout page to ensure any changes you make will follow through when the design is launched.
- With Live Edit on, hover over any container and find one that has a lock icon
- Click on the lock, then select the first option. Yours will likely be similar to the example below, depending on the year your configured design was set up:
- Depending on which area needs attention, access the applicable supporting articles:
- Edit the Main Homepage Slideshow Image
- Edit the Banner Image
- Edit Graphic Buttons
- Edit a Calendar Widget
- Edit a News Flash Widget