Sections in the reports may appear broken as the sample data from the Google Analytics demo account does not contain all the data CivicPlus provides. Once your site data is connected to the report you should see all the tables populate accordingly as your site contains the specific data. Tables may be deleted or the data changed to fit your site. Please note the initial load of these reports when clicking on the links.
Watch how to use these reports with your own site data, and read an explanation of the different reports.
- Site User Overview includes metrics for users, sessions, browsers, search terms, location, and pageviews
- Website Analytics Dashboard allows for filtering by department header, page section, and customized date range for the entire report. This report includes an overview of users, device and browser type, top 10 search terms and pageviews, and location of user's document downloads from Agenda Center, Archive Center, and Document Center.
- Content Pageviews will display the URL, page title, and the number of views. The report also allows for filtering by department header, page section, and customized date range for the entire report.
- Document Downloads details downloads of documents from the Agenda Center, Archive Center, and Document Center
- Link and Button Clicks will provide information on what page users are on when clicking on specific links and buttons and what link they are taken to.
You can copy any of these reports, use the built-in filters on those that have them for Department Headers or Page Sections, and save them for continued reporting on these specific portions of your website.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.