The RSS widget allows you to add up to 16 RSS feeds to your page from the modules of your choice. This article will show you how to use RSS feeds from modules in your RSS widget
Who can use this feature?
The RSS Feed is expected to display 14 days ahead of the present day and 30 days back from the present day.
- Add the RSS widget to your page
- Navigate to https://www.yoursite.org/rss.aspx. Adding the /rss.aspx at the end will take you to the RSS page. This displays all the modules that have feeds
- Find the module you want to display feeds from
- Right-click on All or the category you want to display and select copy link address
- Past that into the Feed URL of the RSS Widget
- You may also add an image and additional feeds to your widget