This article will show you how to import sessions in the Activities module.
Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors cannot publish a session.
- Imported file must be of type .CSV
- Note: Use the Import Template CSV attached at the bottom of this article (or labeled Example File on the Import screen)
- Row 1 on the CSV file must include the label of the field
- Start Date / End Date: Must be in MM/DD/YYYY format
- Session Times: Must be provided as a comma-separated list in the following format: Monday 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM, Wednesday 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- Age Range: Must be between 0 and 100 and in the following format: startAge-endAge
- Example: 10-20
- Max Participants: Must be a number
- Allow Waitlist: Needs to be a bit field with a value 0 or 1
- Import only includes Simple Times
- Sessions for an Activity with the same name as another Activity will fail to import
- Sessions for a Facility with the same name as another Facility will fail to import
- If the Session ID is populated on the file, it will update the existing session.
- Note: If it's blank it will create a new session
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Activities
- Click Import Sessions
- Click Choose File
- Select your CSV file and click Open
- Choose whether or not to Automatically publish all imported data?
- Click Import
- View the Import Results pop-up, successful rows added and any rows that failed to import will display
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.