Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors cannot publish a session.
This article will show you how to import sessions in the Activities module.
- Imported file must be of type .CSV
- Note: Use the Import Template CSV attached at the bottom of this article (or labeled Example File on the Import screen)
- Row 1 on the CSV file must include the label of the field
- Start Date / End Date: Must be in MM/DD/YYYY format
- Session Times: Must be provided as a comma-separated list in the following format: Monday 1:30PM-3:00PM, Wednesday 1:30PM-2:30PM
- Age Range: Must be between 0 and 100 and in the following format: startAge-endAge
- Example: 10-20
- Max Participants: Must be a number
- Allow Waitlist: Needs to be a bit field with value 0 or 1
- Import only includes Simple Times
- Sessions for an Activity with the same name as another Activity will fail to import
- Sessions for a Facility with the same name as another Facility will fail to import
- If the Session ID is populated on the file, it will update the existing session.
- Note: If it's blank it will create a new session
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Activities
- Click Import Sessions
- Click Choose File
- Select your CSV file and click Open
- Choose whether or not to Automatically publish all imported data?
- Click Import
- View the Import Results pop-up, successful rows added and any rows that failed to import will display