Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to use the Submit selections to email(s) option in the Form Center to distribute forms to email recipients based on answer selections.
This functionality is possible for:
- Radio Buttons
This will allow you to have forms sent to additional persons or departments, along with the specified Submit To recipients on the form.
- Create a new form or modify an existing form
- Add or select an existing Checkboxes, Radio Buttons, or Dropdown field type
- Under Options, select Submit selections to email(s)
- Enter email(s) underneath each option
- Note: Separate each email address with a comma.
- Note: An email will be sent to the specified addresses if the user chooses that option when submitting the form.
- Click Save Changes
- Scroll up and click Save or Save and Publish